About The Corporate Leader
TRAINING, COACHING & MENTORING LEADERS TO DELIVER PERSONAL & BUSINESS PERFORMANCE SUCCESS IN MULTINATIONAL ORGANISATIONS
We live in a complex and competitive business environment, where great leadership is expected and is critical for organisational success.The Corporate Leader organisation was established to develop leaders in multinational companies, to support technically minded and process driven experts to excel in leadership, and to work with businesses who want to develop leaders for roles with global responsibility. The Corporate Leader develops programs to enable leadership excellence at all levels within organisations, supporting these businesses to develop leaders that will deliver exceptional performance and results. The Corporate Leader focuses on raising awareness of what leadership competencies are required to be successful at the different levels of leadership, how to build and enhance these competencies and then maximise their utilisation for career and business success. Programs are designed and run based on company needs, for all levels of leaders within a team or high potential employees aspiring to leadership roles. The programs are outcomes driven, holding accountability to developing the capability gaps identified and supporting the leaders to achieve the capabilities to be developed. The programs are run virtually and are suitable for a site or global audience. The consultancy focuses on "All Things Corporate Leadership", the main areas include:
- • Leadership Competency Awareness Training
- • Leadership & Executive Coaching
- • Leadership & Change Consultancy
- • Leadership Keynote Speaking
Consultancy Service Areas
Leadership Competency Awareness TrainingGreat leadership is required for business success and can also be a competitive advantage. How can organization's maximize the full potential of all of their leaders? The answer may seem simple, but the first step it is to teach leaders what exceptional leadership looks like for each level of leadership responsibility from team leader, to manager, director and above. To help provide insights into the key competencies required to be an exceptional leader and the leadership habits that support and detract from success. The training provided by The Corporate Leader, ultimately builds awareness. When we know what good looks like, we can assess how we compare, and then build a plan to address the gaps.
Training Programs Include:
- • Understanding the Habits of Successful Leaders in Multinational Companies
- • How to be a Leadership Role Model & Maximise Your Executive Presence
- • Mastering Leading Remotely & Maximising Virtual Team Participation
- • How to Master Stakeholder Management To Support Business Success
- • Understanding the Role of Emotional Intelligence For Exceptional Leadership
Leadership & Executive Coaching ProgramsThe Corporate Leader designs structured team and bespoke individual development programs for organisations. The business is recognised for designing programs that go beyond the traditional coaching model. The sessions are designed for the individual needs of each leader, to help them understand and build the competencies required to maximise performance and root cause habits holding them back. These sessions are not just about talking, but about doing!
The Programs Include:
- • Assessment of Leadership Competencies.
- • Root causing competency gaps and creation of action plans to address them.
- • 1:1 strategy sessions on topics including, building a personal brand, stakeholder and career mapping for next internal role identification, and other tools and techniques to support the attainment of the plan.
- • Coaching and accountability sessions to review progress and overcome any identified procrastination areas.
Leading Through Change ConsultancyLeading through change can be a daunting task. By engaging The Corporate Leader, leaders will build their confidence and have a step by step approach to successfully lead through the change and engage their teams through the transition. These programmes support companies on their Business Excellence journey to reach sustainability for the change they are implementing.
Working with leadership teams and functional leaders that want to transition from being reactive to proactive and take the initiative to plan for a successful future, The Corporate Leader will support them by providing a framework to:
- • Put a future strategy in place (this could be for business growth or business survival).
- • Create an implementation plan with key milestones to navigate the changes.
- • Support the team to stay on track and check attainment of the plan.
- • Coach leaders to prepare for the change and confidentially communicate the plan to stakeholders.
- • Train leaders on how to master the human side of change, and how to overcome resistance to expedite implementation.
Leadership Keynote SpeakingBeing a leader is difficult. We often need people to encourage, motivate and inspire us to continue on our journey of success. This organisation is passionate about supporting the development of leaders and delivers keynote speeches about leadership at webinars, conferences, and events to support leaders to build confidence, maximise their value proposition and deliver exceptional performance.
About The Founder
Allana Brown is the Founder and Managing Director of The Corporate Leader Ltd. She is a trusted Global Corporate Leadership Development Consultant. She has spent her career working for and with multinational organizations, where she partnered with senior executives across the globe, to support them and their teams to maximise performance and the value of their businesses and functions. She has over 25 years business experiences and has held senior roles with global responsibility in human resources and business strategy. She is a Business Studies honours graduate of the University of Limerick and has also participated in leadership programs with Cape Town University Business School in South Africa and Cornell University in North America. She is an accredited Emotional Intelligence (EQ-I 2.0/EQ-I 360) survey administrator and coach.
Prior to setting up her own businesses, she was a global leader and has worked for well recognised organisations in banking, telecommunication, automotive, medical devices, pharmaceuticals and retail. In her roles, she has recruited and developed leaders across the globe. She has partnered with senior leaders with multi-million euro/dollar responsibilities to deliver exceptional business performance, through facilitating the creation and deployment of strategies for successful change projects, organisation redesigns, and multi-million dollar project management, relating to start-ups, downsizing, acquisitions and divestitures.
Allana is an advocate for both female and male development and progression within business and is recognised for supporting the development of diverse leaders, and sees diversity as a major success factor for any business or industry.